Vegan Del Rey

I live in beautiful Playa Del Rey, California. I love the warm weather, the beaches, and the fact that my parents live close to my home. I enjoy spending my free time with my family and my partner who samples all my vegan and non-vegan cooking. My loved ones are all picky eaters but seem to "gobble up" all that I create. Most of the recipes you see here are not my own, however,I have given credit where it was due. Sit back and enjoy!!!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tofu Fish Sticks


This is a yummy recipe from fellow blogger "Jennifershmoo" . Here recipe is here: Tofu Fish Sticks . I followed the recipe almost exactly except I omitted the almonds due to personal preference. They were tasty even at room temperature.

Along the tofu fish, is a basic macaroni salad which I "veganized". I also added shredded carrots and chopped bell peppers. It was a delicious light meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home