Vegan Del Rey

I live in beautiful Playa Del Rey, California. I love the warm weather, the beaches, and the fact that my parents live close to my home. I enjoy spending my free time with my family and my partner who samples all my vegan and non-vegan cooking. My loved ones are all picky eaters but seem to "gobble up" all that I create. Most of the recipes you see here are not my own, however,I have given credit where it was due. Sit back and enjoy!!!!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Tofu Buffalo "Wings" in a Wrap


This is one of my favorite lunches. These tofu "wings" have a crispy "skin" and make great sandwiches or appetizers. Best of all, they are boneless : ) I got the recipe from Tofu Mom . If you have not met her yet, I highly recommend you visit her website which she frequently updates. I've tried several of her recipes which she generously shared and all of them have been "keepers". I have duplicated her original creation here, however have given her the proper credit. I hope you enjoy this recipe and her blog as much as I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

YAY! So glad you liked these - one of our favorite!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home