Vegan Del Rey

I live in beautiful Playa Del Rey, California. I love the warm weather, the beaches, and the fact that my parents live close to my home. I enjoy spending my free time with my family and my partner who samples all my vegan and non-vegan cooking. My loved ones are all picky eaters but seem to "gobble up" all that I create. Most of the recipes you see here are not my own, however,I have given credit where it was due. Sit back and enjoy!!!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Seitan O Greatness



"Seitan O Greatness" has hit the global vegan community and my first attempt was a great (greatness.. heheh) success!! You can see it in all its nekkid glory or sliced up, along a side of peas and vegan mayonnaise. Some have varied the recipe with different seasonings and liquid ingredients and have had great success. The baking results in a seitan that has a chewy texture as opposed to boiled seitan that is sometimes "bready" or too mushy. I love the ease of the preparation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home