Vegan Del Rey

I live in beautiful Playa Del Rey, California. I love the warm weather, the beaches, and the fact that my parents live close to my home. I enjoy spending my free time with my family and my partner who samples all my vegan and non-vegan cooking. My loved ones are all picky eaters but seem to "gobble up" all that I create. Most of the recipes you see here are not my own, however,I have given credit where it was due. Sit back and enjoy!!!!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Scrambled Tofu


This is "scrambled tofu" from the cook book "Vegan With A Vengeance" by Isa Moskowitz. For those who are not familiar with this book, I suggest go order one now. If you are a vegan, you are probably already know about this book. I made the recipe exactly "as is", however I pressed the tofu for an hour (I'm glad I did) and used less cumin (I'm not a big fan). Go add the optional grated carrots because the vegetables are so yummy and well seasoned! I think I'll go make another batch right now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home